Jennifer B. Kahnweiler, Ph.D. is an International Speaker, Executive Coach and Author who specializes in developing and coaching introverted leaders. Her book, The Introverted Leader: Building on Your Quiet Strength (Berrett-Koehler, 2009) has sold over 20,000 copies and has been translated into 6 languages, including Chinese and Spanish. It was also named a top 20 leadership book on Amazon and a “Staff Pick” by CIO Magazine.
Jennifer has been an entrepreneur and internal consultant in organizations such as GE, AT&T, Turner Broadcasting, and NASA. Her most fun gig has been as a featured work-life expert on the TBS show, Movie and a Makeover and she is very proud of earning the highest honor from the National Career Development Association. She has written for the WSJ, Bloomberg Business Week and Forbes and has written columns for AARP, SHRM and the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Dr. Kahnweiler serves on the board of the Berrett-Koehler’s Author’s Co-op and is actively involved in Women in Technology, the Global Speakers Federation, The National Speaker’s Association and the Atlanta Writer’s Club. She is married to Dr. Bill Kahnweiler and has two adult daughters, Lindsey and Jessie.
Highlights From This Podcast:
- Introverts sometimes make the best leaders.
- Many prominent successful leaders are considered introverts.
- Businesses are beginning to shift and understand the value of introverted leaders
- Learn the challenges introverts face in an extroverted world.
- Learn how to unlock success utilizing Jennifer’s “4 P’s” Process: Preparation, Presence, Push, & Practice.